Norcross Boys Basketball player program dues are $400.
Parents / Players will be held accountable for this amount.
Dues cover (but are not limited too):
- Team Uniforms
- Practice Gear (varsity)
- Post-Season Banquets / Awards
- Team Transportation
- Post-Season Tournament fees
- Team Meals (Varsity)
- Post-Game Meals (9th/JV)
- Referee fees
- Equipment (balls, nets, etc.)
- Miscellaneous team costs
Here's How to Pay Your Fees:
- Click the picture below for the amount you want to pay.
- At check-out, you can add additional feesto enter a custom amount if you want to pay more or less than what is listed.
- Click Pay and enter credit card or debit card info.
Select A Support Level
$100Partial Program Dues ($100)Pay a portion of player program dues.
$200Partial Program Dues ($200)Pay a portion of player program dues.
$400Program Dues ($400)Pay for full player program dues.
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.Join Rally Roster