My name is Jesslyn Dhillon and I am currently a peewee youth cheerleader. I am helping to raise money for our youth league so we can help the youth in our community to become uplifting citizens in our community. This fundraiser not only helps our league it helps our community, it keeps our youth involved and helps to teach them teamwork, helps to have are youth feel united within a community that supports and helps to raise our youth in a positive way.
I began cheer last year after going to a couple clinics at the high school with the high school cheer leaders. I want to become a positive cheer leader and once I get to high school I want to be able to mentor or teach the younger cheer leaders that are coming up so we all can have a positive outlook.
I want to thank all the adults that’s have helped me get to where I am at this includes my teachers, my coaches, the high school cheer leaders, my parents and grandparents, and all family members and community members that are pushing me and also supporting me to become the best I can be.
Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Introduce yourself and your sport.
- State your goal and why it's critical to you/your team.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- How will the funds be used? i.e. equipment, travel, training, fees, a cause.
How I Got Here
- Share more of your background if you want, include key successes.
- Have you/your team experienced challenges or overcome obstacles.
- Thank a few key people: coaches, parents, or organizations.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank Boosters and ask them to share your Rally via the social media share buttons on your page.
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.