Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- My name is Diarmuid Clancy. I’m an 18 year old student athlete from Youghal in Ireland. I run 400 meter hurdles and study Product Design and Technology at the University Of Limerick.
- My goal is to reach the final of the World Junior Championships this year in Finland and that’s why I need you.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The Funds I’m raising will cover my travel expenses as I will need to travel abroad for training camps and competitions, it will cover my nutrition costs, competition fees, equipment and clothing.
How I Got Here
- I started track and field at a young age. From 7 years of age I’ve been winning county, provisional and national medals in various events such as cross country, pentathlon, high jump, 800m and of course 400 meter hurdles.
- My biggest achievements so far have been representing my country at international level 2 both individually and on the 4x400m team. In 2016 I picked up a silver medal representing Ireland at the Celtic Games running a pb of 55.10
- I’d like to thank my Mam for helping me getting this far and also my coaches Hayley and Drew Harrison who are Helping me get better day by day. I’d also like to thank everyone in LIAS, my training group for pushing me everyday.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thanks for reading this and I hope you support me in my journey towards the WORLD JUNIORS AND TOKYO 2020