Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Hi, I'm the mother of Chloe Baker, who is 13 years old and is awesome in various sports but as we know the schools now days have so many students and also only so many spots on a team. I feel that sports are a critical part of childhood as it helps you grow and develop in so many ways more than just physically. Sports helps with respect, working as a team, developing responsibility, how to work for what you want and many more.
- But we are also a family that is not rich but we make it through the grace of god. I just recently got laid off as the corportation I worked for for the past 4yrs moved to Kentucky I juggled for a while money move or family stay. In my heart I knew that family was important and my kids only live a childhood once so we stayed. I'm currently attending Blinn, in search of a job while making the severance and retention bonus stretch until I'm blessed with another gig. But I felt like taking a chunk of that money and putting it towards a program like this would be a great investment for my daughter future. I have paid $830.00 so far for the deposit, registration, and uniforms.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The reason I'm trying to raise kkkfor additional funds is for the remaining for payments which total to $1450 plus a little help towards travel cost. I greatfully ask for everyone to help me furthur my daughter and keep her on a good godly path and not to fall into wrong ways and being mislead by the evil in this world
How I Got Here
- My daughter started off with never wanting to play sports like NO WAY MOM! But with the help of an awesome program called Upwards at Central Baptist Sports she has grown to love everything from cheer to volleyball. Chloe really puts her heart into whatever she plays. Then we moved to school sports but as we know the schools are packed with kiddos with only so many coaches and so much time to practice, so development can be limited exspecially if you attend a lower budget school. WHich when your kids attend a lower budget school you are prone to be around more influences that aren't so good so keeping them involved with any extrcuricular activities is a must. I here my daughter talk to me about kids her age skipping school, doing drugs, fighting constantly, etc but we have to learn to come together to help make a change in the future of our children. In the process we were introduced to BVJ which I heard about in the past but thought there was no wasy my daughter would ever have the opportunity to be in any of these leagues because of my income. But when I was laid off my daughter came to me towards the end of her schools volleyball season and pleaded to join this BVJ League which is the best known in the country. I said you know what I'm taking my money I recieved from my employer and I'm investing in my daughters future. My real father said that's crazy that's a couple car payments, I responded by saying it's no different than buying a Iphone which I've nevered owned lol. He said mia your right. So now I'm on a mission to help my daughter reach her dreams by going to college with a Volleyball Scholarship so thank you for taking the time out to be of interest in what we are trying to achieve. GOod bless you all.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you for firt of all this Rally me page for helping us have this tool to utilize. Also to all the people who have help CHloe make it this far and who are willing to not only finacially support CHloe, but mentally, and phsically.