Hi, my name is Italia "Tali" Eason and I am 9 years old. I recently joined the Phoenix Flyers Track Club because I LOVE to run! Last year in 3rd grade, I participated in the running club at my school and ran 200 miles in 4 months. Then, I went on to complete my first 5K at the Phoenix Zoo. My parents thought it would be a great idea for me to join a more structured youth track program, and try running at a competitive level. I am asking for any donation possible to help raise money for my travel expenses and equipment costs. Thank you in advance for supporting me and my love for running :)
Welcome to The Phoenix Flyers Track Club Fundraising Campaign
- I'm Coach David Allison, on of the co-founders and coaches of the Phoenix Flyers Track Club. We are USATF Non-profit youth track club in Ahwatukee. We are a 501(c)(3) and are heading into our 6th season in 2018.
- We have a team of 40-50 kids, many of whom will have a great opportunity to head to both the regional (Colorado) and national championship meet (North Carolina) this year and it would be great to help defer some of the costs for them by raising some additional funds.
Why We Are Raising Funds
- The majority of the funds will be put aside for out-of-state travel expeneses, but we also like to be able to not turn away any child due to financial need - so this is another reason for our donation request. Lastly, while uniforms are covered by registaration fees, equipment, for the most part is not. Things like stopwatches, shot puts, discuses, javelins, tents, starting blocks, training/speed equipment, etc. are all things we need to update and replace annually and don't get covered by basic registration dues.
How I Got Here
- Myself and Coach Larry Todd have been coaching for nearly 40 years combined and are now in our 6th season with the Phoenix Flyers. We both have a love for track & field and helping young people to first enjoy the sport of track & field and then reach their potential, if they have the desire to do so.
- We have kids primarily from Ahwatukee and the surrounding areas (Tempe, Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert) ranging in ages from 5 to 18 years old. We've had nearly all our kids improve each year, with a good number of whom have had wonderful results at the state, region and national level.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- While I realize there are many groups, causes and people who ask for donations from you every year, I'm hoping that your belief in what we are doing resonates enough with you to give what you can. Because we are a 501(c)(3) this donation is tax-deductible. Please spread the word on your social media channels and again, thank you for any and all contributions you can muster.
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.
|Brody and Auggie||2||$225|
|Cavan & Torin Kynor||0||$0|
|Khaleb and Seth Henry||6||$275|
|Max & Alex Columbus||15||$921|
|The Godinez Kids||0||$0|
Adrienne D. Eason