Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Hi friends and family, My name is Julia Collins. I am sixteen years old and playing for MVSA 18's. My volleyball team has the privilege of playing at the National Tournament in Los Angeles, California from April 27th through the 29th.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- Some unforeseen circumstances have made money tight for my family this year. I am trying to raise money to help with my traveling expenses for this trip.
How I Got Here
- I've been playing volleyball since I was eleven and have grown very passionate for the game. Last year, I was diagnosed with Long QT syndrome and POTS, both affect my heart, and my doctors thought I would not be able to play sports again. I spent most of last year watching my team compete and praying I would somehow be able to play again. This year, I got cleared to play after being put on the right medicines. My doctors bills took a toll on my families finances thus, trying to raise money for this tournament. I hope to continue playing volleyball in college, this National Championship is a great oppurtunity to showcase my talents on the court.
- Thank you to my coaches for helping me grow as an athlete. My sister and mom for working so hard to support me, and the rest of my family for always having my back.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you to anyone who is able to help! The smallest amount will go a long way! Please feel free to share this page! Love always, Julia.
Michelle Tullier Bogdon