Please consider supporting Micah and his track club this season. Any amount would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to The Phoenix Flyers Track Club
National Qualifying Athletes' Campaign
- I'm Coach David Allison, one of the co-founders and coaches of the Phoenix Flyers Track Club. We are USATF Non-profit youth track club in Ahwatukee. We are a 501(c)(3) and are heading into our championship season.
Why We Are Raising Funds
- We did one earlier in the year, but we are giving one more push to get 9 athletes to Greensboro, NC for the USATF Junior Olympic National Meet on July 23-29.
How I Got Here
- Myself and Coach Larry Todd have been coaching for nearly 40 years combined and are now in our 6th season with the Phoenix Flyers. We both have a love for track & field and helping young people to first enjoy the sport of track & field and then reach their potential, if they have the desire to do so.
These Amazing Athletes
- We have 9 kids who are trying to travel to North Carolina. Some of them have a chance to become All-Americans in their given events. They are great kids with good hearts and a wonderful work ethic.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- While I realize there are many groups, causes and people who ask for donations from you every year, I'm hoping that your belief in what we are doing resonates enough with you to give what you can. Because we are a 501(c)(3) this donation is tax-deductible. Please spread the word on your social media channels and again, thank you for any and all contributions you can muster.
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.
|Brody and Auggie||0||$0|
|Khaleb and Seth Henry||0||$0|
|Max & Alex Columbus||0||$0|
|The Godinez Kids||0||$0|