Welcome to My Rally Campaign!
Hi and thanks for taking your time to read this! If you know me at all, you know that I am the proud hockey mother of a young man named Austin. As he gets older, and has been competing at higher levels and playing for two teams things are getting crazy!
Why I'm Raising Funds
- This year, as an approach to lighten the load and insure my sons future, we’re going to try a rally campaign to help finance the high costs of travel/high school hockey, including but not limited to:fee’s for the team, travel expenses and equipment which far exceed what I’m able to provide each year.
How I Got Here
- This hockey thing started when Austin was very young and he has been on the ice since he was theee years old, and playing some sort of organized hockey since about four!
- naturally as a hockey family this was to be expected, but what wasn’t forseen was his natural born talent, and more so passion for the game.
- He’s since grown in to his helmet and outgrown many more, grew into himself as a player and found his home as a left wing, and a bit of sweet spot for checking, for better or worse is still unclear.
- All in all this kid is built for hockey, and he is beyond committed to his craft which makes me one proud mama.
- Austin has spent most of his ‘career’ as a Komet in Select, A, & AA youth hockey, but now sports new colors and gear as a member of the 16u AA youth hockey team, representing Fort Wayne and Parkview Icehouse throughout the midwest. He also proudly wears black and yellow as Summit City Panther and reigning STATE CHAMP which he was fortunate enough to earn his freshmen year of High Scool!
- Huge thank you to Mike Robison(and crew) for all the years you’ve coached and helped my son grow and learn, as well as Kaleigh Shrock for having a different approach to helping Austin learn as he matures, seeing his potential as well as recognizing the talent he has and believing in him.
- The biggest thank you to my parents for never letting hockey be off the table due to financial restrictions, always being his taxi, and part of his fan club. And dad in particular for basically being team grandpa, and super fan of any team he plays for, I love you two so much!
Join My Team and Spread the Word!