Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- My name is Rachel Hauer. I have been dancing since 3 years old, began gymnastics, and it all came together in my great love of competitive cheer.
- It is my goal to raise $1,000 in funds to pay for national cheer travel for inter-state competitions.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- Gym time, lessons, uniforms, travel all costs a tremendous amount. These funds will be used to cover all portions, specifically travel costs to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Annaheim and potentially championships in Orlando.
How I Got Here
- Having done fives years dance, two years gymnastics: it all came together in competitive cheer. I am in season three and on Junior three level excelling and advancing in level 4 skills. I am so thankful to coaches and family that have supported me in getting here.
- The biggest challenges I have faced are being diligent as a military child during moves and separations. I also persevered through an epilepsy diagnosis, continuing to excel and recently confirmed this summer that I have outgrown the condition.
- Thank you to my coaches and fellow team mates for their commitment and push to rise to the best. We were honored last year to compete at National D2 Summit in Orlando. Our team hit a perfect zero routine and placed 25th in the country.
- My ultimate goal is to make a level 6 international travel team and have placement on Team USA in later years. These early years if rigorous competition will help me meet this bigger goal.