Welcome to Our Rally Campaign
- What is Malone Minor Hockey up to now?
- We never stop looking for ways we can improve our kids experience and our facilities. On behalf of the Malone Minor Hockey Association we are asking for support with our upcoming Capital Project for the new construction of the Franklin Academy Girl's Hockey Locker Room.
- As many of you know we have worked many years to develop girls hockey in Malone and this past year had the success of having our first Franklin Academy Girls Hockey team. As this program continues to grow we would like to provide these girls with a new locker room that they deserve and can be proud of during their years at Franklin Academy.
Why We Are Raising Funds
- How will the funds be used? We are currently in the process of the beginning phases and will need to purchase concrete, lumber, insulation, wiring, lighting, flooring etc. These funds will go directly to the costs of these supplies and materials and will help us move this project forward.
What are we looking for?
The Franklin Academy Girls Varsity Hockey Team had a very successful 1st
season in 2017/2018. To build upon that success, a Capital campaign is underway to build a separate locker room that they deserve, and to develop a booster program to further enhance their hockey skills. Below is an example of the plaque that will proudly hang outside the new locker room. Donations will be made to the Malone Minor Hockey Association, which is a 501(c)3 organization, so your contribution is tax deductible and 100% of the proceeds will go to this project. The following are the sponsorship levels to be acknowledged on the "Net of Success" Plaque.
Hat Trick Sponsors $1000
Shoot Out Sponsors - $500
Goal Sponsors - $250
Assist Sponsors $100
We will also be accepting any monetary donation as every single dollar counts. Please feel free to give $25 or $50 as all sponsors will be acknowledged in our online campaign. Our Hat Trick, Shoot Out, Goal and assist sponsors will be listed on our plaque below at the entrance of the new locker room. Please share with friends and family as this is a great opportunity to be a part of the first chapter of FA Girls Hockey.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Email: BjMonette@AOL.com Phone: (518) 651- 5578
Email: MLJones@AliceHyde.com Phone: (518) 353 - 2401
Email: JayPerras@Renzi.net Phone: (315) 408 - 4027
Email: SMarlow@MaloneCSD.org Phone: (518) 651- 6005
How We Got Here?
- Pure determination! Several years back a bunch of dedicated parents got together and had a vision of giving the girls just what the boys already had. We had to start from scratch and the girls hockey program was founded by Malone Minor Hockey. In our first year it was a huge success with Malone having larger numbers for girl's hockey than any other association in the Adirondacks. Now we are happy to say that almost 30% of our association is made up of girl hockey players.
- Growth- One of our biggest challenges was finding a location for a permanent Franklin Academy Girl's Locker Room. This locker room would give the players a chance to keep their equipment at the arena each day as previously they had to bring their equipment to and from school. They also did not have a bathroom to use before and after practice. Our goal is to create a locker room that can provide all of these amenities.
- We would like to thank the FA Coaching staff, Malone Minor Hockey Board, FA Parents, Boosters and local business for their continued support. We hope that you can be a part of this special chapter in FA Girl's Hockey.
Join Our Team and Spread the Word
We would like to thank everyone involved and ask you to share our Rally via the social media share buttons on our page. Please remember that every single dollar counts towards a project like this. The more people we contact the better the chances we have to reach our goal. Thanks for your support of the Franklin Academy Girls Hockey Team.
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.Join Rally Roster