My name is Jayden, aka Rizz. I love baseball, I want to put this fundraiser up for my parents so it will help them with the cost of my tournaments and gear. Every day I strive to be the best, so one day I make it to the MLB. Right now I am 11 almost 12 and baseball means everything to me. Thank you for your donation and your own time to read this.😉👍
KALI junior High Baseball Program
Going into the 2019-20 Fall-Winter season, we are looking for coachable junior high school players that have the talent and desire to play at the next level.
- Receive Quality Instruction & Coaching
- Maximize Player Development
- Increase Knowledge Of The Game
- Develop A Mental Approach To The Game
- Learn What It Takes To Reach The Next Level
500+ total college commits since 2011
100+ MLB draft selections since 2011
75+ Area Code selections since 2011
WHAT’S INCLUDED: High School Prep Spring-Summer Travel Team (September-February)
- 8 Competitive Tournaments
- Weekly On Field Training Focused on Team and Player Development (Valley Christian High School: 100 Skyway Dr, San Jose, CA 95111)
- Trosky Baseball 2 Day Player Development Boot Camp
- Weekly indoor Workouts @ our 26,000 sq ft training facility in San Jose (South Bay Sports Training: 995 E. Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA 95116)
- Player Profile/ Team Registration & Management
- Weekly Sports Performance / Vision Training Training
- Skill Specific Clinics- players will receive in depth skill specific instruction
- Player Evaluations/ Tryouts
- Batting Cage Tokens
- Uniform & Equipment Package
- Exclusive Equipment & Apparel Discount with South Bay Sports Training (players receive exclusive pricing not available to general public)
- (2) Private Lessons +Exclusive Private Lesson Discount with South Bay Sports Training
- Access to South Bay Indoor Training Facility & Resources (26,000 sq ft training facility in San Jose)
- High School & College Preparation (Since 2011, Trosky & Kali Baseball Travel teams have had 500+ College Commits, 100+ MLB Draft Selections, and 75+ Area Code Selections. Field Level ranked Trosky Baseball #2 in the country in a list of most college connected organizations in the country.
- Experienced Coaching Staff (Our elite coaching staff consists of established, current travel team, high school and college coaches.)
High School Preparation Program– Our High School Preparation Program is focused on taking junior high school player’s skills and mindset to the high school level. We are a huge resource to players development both mentally and physically. We pride ourselves on having our players prepared for high school level. We help our players reach their goals by assisting in their success on a high school team.
TEAM UNIFORM & EQUIPMENT PACKAGE
- Game Hat
- Game Jersey
- Game Pants
- Game Belt
- Stance Team MLB Socks
- Team Training Turfs
- Team Performance Dri Fit Shirt
- Team Performance Hoody
- Team Performance Shorts
- Team Helmet or Jaeger Band
- Team Louisville Wood Bat or Performance Fleece Top
- Team Batting Gloves or EvoShield Arm Sleeve
- Player Equipment Bag
- Player Journal, Pen & ID Tag
- Team Deals From New Era, Under Armour, New Balance, Marucci, Stance, Demarini, Louisville, Rawlings, Mizuno, Jaeger, EvoShield and more…
Nate Trosky, Adam Varteressian, Gil Ruiz, John Diatte, Greg Mugg, Tony Sanguinetti, Zeph Zinsman, Andrew Simon, Tommy Cardiel, Michael Chavez, Jeff Gingrich, Nick Molina, Cory Hall, David Abraham, Nate Garcia, Wes Howell, Gabe Espitia, David Cosimano, Chris Molina, Tanner Disibio, Bailey Owen, Nick McGrew
TROSKY/KALI BASEBALL – CONNECTED AND UNIQUE
A component of Kali/Trosky Baseball that separates itself from other travel ball organizations is coach Nate Trosky’s personal relationships with over 500 college coaches and professional baseball scouts from across the country. These personable relationships have developed over the past 15 years and they’re active on an annual basis. The uniqueness of these relationships is that they’re working relationships, where 1) the college coaches are hired by coach Trosky to attend and recruit his annual showcase events (at Trosky showcases, each year coach Trosky hires over 250 college coaches to work his camps), 2) the college coaches hire coach Trosky to work their annual prospect camps (coach Trosky has worked over 50 college prospects camps and continues to each year, camps such as Stanford, USC, UCSB, USF, Santa Clara, Sonoma State, Santa Clara, Cal State Monterey Bay, Cal Poly, LMU, San Diego State, and others. Annually at the college prospect camps coach Trosky works with over 150 college coaches), and 3) coach Trosky works for some of the countries top showcase / scouting organizations, at their elite invite only college and professional prospect events (at these events coach Trosky works with over 500 college coaches and pro scouts, events such as the Area Code Tryouts, the Area Code Games, the NTIS Team USA Selection Events, the North/South Tryouts, the Bay Area World Series, the Reebok World Series, and at the Arizona Fall Classics. During these prospect events coach Trosky, coach Varteressian, the college coaches, and the pro scouts work side by side on field, recruiting, mentoring, and developing the high school prospects. Working together each year with over 750 college coaches and pro scouts, coach Trosky has created and continues to build long lasting relationships based on trust, respect, and friendship. These relationships result in greater opportunity for Trosky/Kali players to achieve their dream of playing and succeeding at the next level. Over the past 15 years, Trosky baseball has contributed to over 5000 players receiving college scholarships and signing professional contracts.
TROSKY USA – The Leader in Player Development!
A Note from Coach Trosky: Nearly 30 years ago I started running skills development baseball camps for high school and youth players. I truly love the developmental side of the game, and early on in my life it became my passion. After about 15 years of running training camps, numbers began to drop because kids would rather play travel ball and be seen by college coaches then go to camp to learn about baseball fundamentals. At this transition time in the baseball culture, I adapted and moved the focus of my business from player development to travel ball, showcases and college exposure. Within the change over the past 15 years I’ve enjoyed my occupation and I’m sincerely grateful for the many relationships I’ve built and for the extensive education that has taken place in my life from being surrounded by some of the best in the game. Within those years of growth and colabaration, I developed creative ways to bring player development (both mental and physical) into the showcase and travel ball world. Entering into the 2018 travel ball season, I am excited to offer a new Complete Player Development (CPD) model to all the Trosky Baseball teams.
CPD (Complete Player Development)
CPD takes players to another level! The mission is for every athlete to reach their personal ceiling both academically and athletically, transforming them both internally and externally. Coach Trosky has created the learning systems and models that will be used for player transformation through the Trosky Recruiting System / Trosky 5 Tool Development model / High Intensity Trosky Boot-Camps / & the Trosky 6th Tool Mental Makeup – Character Development model.
The Trosky Player Development Model is Based on 3 Key Principles:
- Intent: Specific goal setting in multiple areas (navigation goal cards with specific goal dates, target dates and routines).
- Accountability: Regularly holding players accountable through coaches reinforcement, player reinforcement, practices, gatherings, 6th Tool Nation weekly emails, text messages, social media and Google Docs.
- Culture: Developing a culture of excellent where players and coaches are on the same page encouraging each-other to become the best they can be through 6th Tool Nation Concepts.
The Trosky Player Development Model is Based on 5 Key Concepts:
- Plain Vanilla: Identifying what really matters (the Main Thing) and being totally committed to it (the Main Thing) TMTKMTTMT.
- 3RP: Training Trosky players to be masters of 3RP; the ability to read, recognize and react, within tenths of seconds, unconsciously, with precision.
- The Graveyard: There’s great disparity in what people set out to accomplish and what they actually accomplish. Our mission is that each of our players accomplish their dreams and goals both academically and athletically.
- The 6th Tool: the 6th Tool, the mental makeup and character of a player is the great separator. We make it a priority to develop the 6th Tool in each of our players.
- Intent / Accountability / Culture: Intent, ccountability and culture are the three pillars for our players reaching their fullest potential.
A few years ago, New Balanace / Area Code Baseball hired me to run their National Camps, and recently I was hired by MLB to be the Director of Player Development (BTS / USA Baseball). The same model that I created for Area Code Baseball and MLB (BTS / USA Baseball) we’re implimenting with our Trosky teams.This player development model that we’re offering our players is completely unique. It is a model that has not been established and accomplished before in travel baseball.
We’re very excited about what’s ahead for Trosky & Kali Baseball and for all the outstanding contributors and staff members that make Trosky & Kali Baseball a complete family.
We invite you to be a part of the Trosky & Kali Baseball family (the 6th Tool Nation) in the transformation of the lives thousands of aspiring amateur baseball players across the country!
6th Tool Nation
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.
Collin, Sandra & Connor
Grandma & Grandpa Garlick
Gary & Mary Pat Cook
Nancy Thomas (and fam :-)
Brad & kim