Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- I'm V.M.Sandeep, a 15 yr old boy from Chennai, India.
- My lifelong dream is to become a world class tennis professional. I've worked tirelessly towards this goal and have made the best use of resources at my disposal to that end. I am happy to report that efforts yielded significant results along the way. Apart from topping the charts in the national (Indian) tennis rankings, I have started my ITF (juniors and men) journey and enjoying some success there. Specifically, my goal is to reach the top 100 in ATP ranking within the next two years - before I reach 18 years of age.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- I've been selected to play at top academies in the world with partial scholarship and fees waiver. While this is helpful, I still have expenses beyond what would be covered by this - such as travel to tournament venues, travel coaching, fitness and equipment. I seek help from fellow sports enthusiasts who can support me by covering this shortfall.
How I Got Here
- My tennis journey started when I was 4 years old. Ever since, I have fallen in love with the game. My desire to excel in the sport and reach the top has only grown stronger. From the age of eight, I participated in a host of local and state level tournaments. Spurred by early success in these tournaments, my father took me to tournaments at the national level. I won national championships in all age groups including U12, U14, U16. Overall, I've won about 50 trophies, in just the singles format of the sport, apart from many felicitations and awards. I was awarded with 'Young Achiever Award Of 2018' by the local chapter of Rotary Club. More recently, based on advice from my coaches, I have started focusing on the ITF juniors and ITF men. Although I am steadily ascending the ranks in Juniors and working hard for my breakthrough in Men Tennis, I feel that I can accelerate this advancement much more rapidly if only I have more resources at my disposal. Specifically, the lack of adequate funds limits regular and frequent access to the best players and so there are not enough opportunities to compete with the best. Although my dad has and will be always supportive, I feel that the path to success requires financial support far beyond what he can provide. I feel that I will benefit greatly if I can pursue my passion in a tennis academy of international repute and need your financial support to supplement the existing sources
- My team consists of two key groups. My Family and Coaches. The coaches I have been working with are responsible for what I've achieved thus far in terms of my game, fitness and mental strength. My family has been supportive throughout on the domestic front and not left me wanting in terms of the essential love and encouragement that a growing ambitious boy needs.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- It's a small world, as they say. And, there is a wise adage in my culture that goes "Every town is your hometown, all human are your brethren." Sharing for the right cause is what I request from my Boosters, as I can assure you that every penny donated will go a long-way in realising my dreams. In addition to my gratitude, I pledge to make you and the game of tennis proud.