Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Iowa's Youth Wheelchair Basketball Team
- As a team, we are looking to raise $8,000 to help host our first tournament, 2019 Northern Conference tournament. We are the proud host of NWBA Junior team's from Minnesota, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Kansas, and Iowa.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- Funds will be used to cover facility costs, NWBA Certified Officials, Special sports wheelchairs, and general team expenses.
How I Got Here
- In 2017, Rolling Panthers Prep team for 13 and under was first created in Iowa by Vincen Liddle and Amy Van Der Kamp, with the hopes to give Iowa's youth the opportunity to play Wheelchair Basketball for the first time.
- As a first-year team, Rolling Panthers made the National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament in Louisville, KY taking 12th place.
- The second Year, Varsity was added for Iowa's Youth 14-18 to play Wheelchair Basketball.
- The team as a whole has many challenges as players have physical limitations preventing them from playing regular sports. Many never had an opportunity to play competitively prior to the Rolling Panthers creation in 2017.
- Thank you to SportAbility of Iowa, for being the foundation of Iowa's Youth Wheelchair Basketball, along with many long-time supporters, friends, families and the communities of Iowa that have Welcomed us. To all our amazing Coaches who give their free-time to dedicate every week to the development of our youth players. As well all our Sponsors! Thank YOU!
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you, supporters, friends, and families across Iowa for helping us spread the word by sharing this with others.