Welcome to OurRally Campaign
- Hello all! Thomas Jefferson is rebuilding our program to make it a program that we can be proud of that shows the dedication, loyality, strength, perservernce, and grit that the kids here use everyday to try to reach their goals in life.
- We have new coaches in Coach Lindsay Minter and Coach Alexis Joyce. we have a returning Assistant Coach in Coach Woodie Bonner and coach Kathrine Kindle. We have dedicated coaches so we can cover all athletes and their different levels and needs.
- Our goal is to raise 3,000 to 5,000 dollars by February 25th.
Why We Are Raising Funds
- We need a lot of everything. We need to replace equipment (blocks, hurdles, speed hurdles, boxes, speed ladders, first aid kit, athletic tape, batons, stop watches, and everything else we need to be successful) Some of these things will be covered by our budgets but there are always those things that we want that will give our kids the edge and hopefully after we get what we need we will have money to get what we want.
- The kids deserve to have cool things that instill pride. When we look good most times we feel good. And when we fell good we PR and do our best. I would like a big portion of this fundraiser to go to TJ SWAG like track backpacks and warm up shirts. The kids will have the oppertunity to buy thier sweats and uniforms but not everyone will be able to afford the extras. If each kid fundraises 100-125 dollars we will reach our amount easily.
How WE Got Here
- Our coaches have a very diverse set of qualifications. Both head coaches competed in College and have been coaching for over 10years in different capacities. Our assistant coaches are no joke! Coach Bonner coaches multiple sports and Coach Kindle has over 30 years coaching track.
- That being said this year our team must over come situations from previous years, and try to qualify more kids for state and get our seniors scholarships. This is going to take hard work and dedication. We need the tools and equipment so we can not worry about what we dont have and focus on pulling the greatness out of our kids.
- I want to thank the athletes in advance for sharing this fundraiser on their social media and really trying to reach this goal. I want to thank our athletic director for approving this fundraiser and other fundraisers as this will not be the only one. We are starting preseason work outs and fundraising and keeping our grades up. we are so excited to help our kids reach their goals.
Join OUR Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you for all your support and your money. Please share our fundraiser on your pages. Every dollar counts and we appreciate it all. (any donor that donates $50 or more will get a TJ track and field shirt!!!! The shirts will be ordered when we order the kids gear and Coach Lindsay Minter will email you for size and delivery arrangements)