Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Hi, I'm Becca Heinrich and I play volleyball for the Aggie Elite 17 Nationals team. I go to school at La Grange high school and I'm a Junior.
- My personal goal for this fundraiser is $150 and our team goal is $1,500. This fundraiser is to help our club raise money for future necessities and it's crucial that everyone participates.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The money we raise with be going towards new equipment, video platforms to help better us as athletes, technology such as Ipads and tripods to track our progress throughout the season and a possible new home for the Aggie Elite organization.
- Please help my team and I reach our goal and my personal goal. All of your donations will be greatly appreciated.
Aggie Elite Volleyball was created by local coaches to bring elite training techniques to girls and boys of the Brazos Valley. Our mission is to provide sound principals of volleyball training during the early stages of competition while instilling the values of teamwork, dedication, character, and leadership in each athlete.
In order to provide the best program possible, we are dedicated to learning and utilizing the best training techniques and drills. Aggie Elite Volleyball prides itself on hiring highly qualified staff and utilizing cutting edge equipment and technology.
Furthermore, Aggie Elite strives to provide opportunities for young athletes who cannot afford the cost of elite sports training. In the last two years, Aggie Elite has provided many scholarships for our local youth to participate in our club, camps, and developmental programs.
All of this comes at a cost that we must offset by fundraising and seeking business sponsorships by partnering with people that share our vision and passion for youth sports.
Your contribution will benefit the youth in our community and our coaches. We are excited to create a win win relationship that has value for both our community and the club. Below is a list of things that your sponsorship contribution will go towards.
1. Coaching Professional Development. This includes bringing in speakers and sending our coaches to camps and clinics.
2. Training Equipment. This includes new carts, balls, cones, jump boxes, etc.
3. Technology. This includes Ipads for our teams & coahes to take stats and film, and web based platforms to store stats and videos like Hudl and Solo Stats.
4. Scholarships. We do not turn any kids away because they cannot afford to play. Our hope is that through our scholarship applications determined need we can work together to help all kids have a home at Aggie Elite Volleyball. This includes making sure our athletes stay eligible with the NCAA.
You can find out more about our 13 National Volleyball team on our website at aggieelitevolleyball.com.
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.
Cyril & Mary Muras