Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- I’m Sam “Samurai” Storer and I aim to be Australia’s Weightlifting representative at Tokyo 2020!
Why I'm Raising Funds
- Weightlifting is such an amazing sport one of the few sports that you can test your maximum and quantify it. I love being in the sport with everybody striving to improve and the people in it are special. I put my heart into practice and a few masters age people let me coach them to beat their personal best which means a lot to me!
- I have dropped what’s not necessary and invest in myself for a fighting opportunity at qualifying events. I am based in country Victoria so will use the funding for travel to Darwin’s Arafura Games April 28, a bronze qualifier event, my second international meet.
- As well as Samoa on July 8, a gold level qualifier. Then I need to do a silver meet between November and April 2020 to meet selection criteria and potentially represent Australia at Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
- My favourite memories are maxing out the lifts with friends in a crossfit gym and on the street in front of my house. Also coaching the masters in their first weightlifting meet.
- I have some great help like Coach Wu of Dao Lifting and Damien Lafont of Mental Training Inc.
- I would be very grateful to meet/speak with you! I’d like to promote your brand and wear your logo on my weightlifting suit.