Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- My name is Raynestorm Walker and softball is my life.
- I’m trying to raise $4,500 so I can have a chance to experience another country while I get to play the sport I love.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- This money will go towards travel, lodging, and uniform expenses.
How I Got Here
- I’ve been playing softball since I was 4 years old and I’ve been pitching since I was 9 years old. I’ve been playing with a travel softball team for the last 6 years and for the last 4 years I’ve been the starting pitcher for my team. I’ve worked hard to get to the place I’m at and am proud to be on the roster for the USA team.
- It’s been hard long road especially learning how to pitch plus all the different pitches and struggling to ensure I don’t injure myself.
- I would like to thank my parents Casey and Megan Walker for believing in me and supporting me even when I’m being difficult. I would like to thank my siblings especially my twin, Sunnshinne Walker, because without her being there as my sister and catcher I don’t think I would be where I am now. I would like to thank Coach Caleb, Coach Drew, Coach D, and Adam W. for the hours they spent coaching me and making sure I’m the best player and teammate I can be.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank Everyone and please share my Rally via the social media share buttons on my page.