Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- My name is Britney Smith and I play lacrosse at Colorado State University Pueblo.
- My goal is to travel to the UK summer of 2020 to represent USA and compete.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The funds will be used towards round trip airfare, hotels, fees for tournaments and exhibition games, uniforms, most food, and all transportation to scheduled activities.
How I Got Here
- I’ve been playing lacrosse since 4th grade and has always dreamed at competing at the next level in college. I accomplished that goal by hard work and dedication. I have been given the opportunity of a life time to travel to the UK and represent the USA and compete at a level I never thought I’d get to.
- My sophomore year of college I was challenged with a set back. After a year of pain, I found out I have exertional compartment syndrome in my calfs. I went through surgery summer of 2018, before my junior year, on my left calf but have chosen not to do surgery on my right calf because I found the surgery didn’t help as much as I was hoping.
- Even after surgery I became a captain, leader of defense, and was recognized honorable mention All-RMAC.
- I want to thank my coach, Monica Potter, for giving me the opportunity of join the pack family and for always have trust in me and believing in me. I want to thank my team for always pushing me to be the best player I can be and being so accepting with who I am. I also want to thank my parents, grandparents, and family for everything they’ve done to get me where I am right now and always believing in me.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you for helping me get closer to my goal! Please share my Rally via the social media share button on my profile.