Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- I am Zion Walker and I love the game of basketball.
- It is important for me to have a successful campaign for many reasons. But my main two reasons are:
- My goal is to be a successful student-athlete with an opportunity to play at a collegiate level.
- I want to make my parents proud, especially my mom who is battling Stage 3 breast cancer.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- I have been invited to play in the Junior Peach Jam July 10-14 in Augusta, GA with the Dreamchasers United AAU team based out of Richmond, VA who have over the past three years brought home an AAU National Championship.
- I would also like to attend the Made Hoops Middle School Academy August 2-4 in Lexington, KY.
- All funds raised will be used towards the travel fees and camp fees associated with these two events.
How I Got Here
- I started playing competitive basketball at the age of 10. That’s when I decided to take it seriously and I have working hard every since to be the best that I can be.
- I had to overcome many obstacles over the last four years and I continue to fight many battles. Basketball keeps me motivated and grounded. Without it I don’t know where I would be in life or know where I want to be in the future.
My Support Team
- I just want to first say thank you to God for giving me an ability to play basketball, my parents, all my coaches: Coach Mike Neal, Coach Miller, Coach Barry Tate, Coach Bo Williamson and Coach Dante Henderson and all my teammates who I have had the pleasure to be a part of a team with.
Join My Support Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you to everyone who is reading this and especially those who choose to join my support team in advance and I ask you to share my Rally to anyone who wants to make a difference in my dreams. I AM A DREAM CHASER!!