Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- My name is Luke Robertson, I am 16 years old and in the 11th grade. I have been playing hockey since the age of 3.
- My lifelong dream, since kindergarten, is to play hockey at the D1 college level. I have been blessed over the years to play for great organizations with pheonominal coaching and have been provided the tools necessary to better me as a young man, hockey player, teammate, and have learned many life lessons along the journey.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- Playing at the next level comes with a cost and coming from a family of 6 kids, I am trying to help out my family to off set these cost and am also working to earn a scholarship to college.
How I Got Here
- I earned my academic letter jacket in 3 semesters in high school carrying an above average GPA and high honors not to mention my athletic accomplishments. I served as a captain of my high school team as a sophmore leading them to a state championchip. I have also been captain of my travel team for 9 seasons straight leading our team on and off the ice to win many tournaments, league titles, city titles and state championships. I have also been awarded MVP for several years and have displayed leadership capabilities far beyond my years.
- Unfortunately i need to further my development and compete at a higher level of hockey. I have been officially accepted at Gilmour Academy where i will join their academic program and play hockey at a higher level, gaining the necessary development to continue my dreams of playing D1 college hockey. This is the opportunity i have been waiting for, it's been a long time coming.
- My journey has been one of hard work, determination, and perserverance to get to the next level and now i have that opportunity. I have so many coaches, parents, and sponsors to thank for helping me to be the young man and hockey player that I am today, without all of you, none of this would be possible.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you again for all of your prayers and support and help us journey on. Please post on social media or forward our campaign on to friends who may want to follow, your support is appreciated and I hope you enjoy this ride!