Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- I'm Coach Kelly. I am the Acrotex Gymnastics team director and head coach. I have been coaching gymnastics for 7 years. I was a gymnast for 13 years. From my gymnastics experience I have practice and competed on good and bad equipment. This can lead to future injuries in the body as the gymnast gets older. This also effects the gymnast performance.
- Unfortunately gymnastics equipment isn't cheap.we are trying to raise as much as we possibly can.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The money raised will go towards updating old equipment that won't have much years left in them. Also to add more mats for certain drills as the levels grow and the skills get higher. Anything extra will go towards bigger meets as well as uniforms.
How I Got Here
- This is the first year this gym has had an Xcel team. Most of these kiddos hadn't competed outside the gym. By the end of the season we qualified for Nationals. Unfortunately we only have two high beams, so there are always long lines and standing around while trying to get the gymnast through routines. Our floor is very old and hard. My gymnast have had some ankle and wrist and shin problems. We have been doing some injury prevention more then normal but this takes time away from events.
- I want to give a huge shout-out to the team parents. You all have sacrificed so much for this team and your gymnast. You are our biggest support system and are always there. Also a huge thank you to the team girls and all your hard work and dedication.
Join My Team and Spread the word!
Thank you so much for any donations. Anything and everything is appreciated. Please help us spread the word and share this to any social media page.
Select A Support Level
$20Signed team photoSigned team photo of your choosing