Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Hello my name is Christopher Tabaldo I am an all around athlete that competes in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and many other fun sports.
- My goal is to become a sponsored athlete and mentor to be able to give back to my young community to guide them on the right path to succeed.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- the funds will be used for competitions that I compete at as well as for training camps, training equipment, competition fees, and traveling.
How I Got Here
- I Christopher J. Tabaldo would like to say on behalf of all athletes thank you for supporting the dreams and passion of us all. The evolution of becoming a better athlete is to work hard to master one art that is your passion. My main area of focus thus far has been Wrestling, Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai and Boxing. I believe these arts will help me to be the most well-rounded athlete.
I was born May 29th, 1992 in Fresno, Ca. and raised most of my life on the streets of Stockton, Ca. My mother is a single parent and I am the oldest of 4 children. I started training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and was introduced to wrestling in high school shortly after. In less than a year, I entered my first advanced competition (Grapplers Quest) in Las Vegas in which I took first place in GI and No GI competition. Since that time I have gained much knowledge and had the blessed opportunity to have studied in schools in Indianapolis, Nevada and my home state of California. I am currently living in Nevada and study at the Charles Gracie Academy here in Reno, NV. Since living and training in Reno, I have focused on elevation training, marathons, and triathlons. I believe this will give me a definite edge in cardio.
Most fighters have the goals and dreams of becoming the world champion in their weight division. I too am pushing myself to be the World’s Greatest Champion someday, as far as being rich, to be honest, I would do this for free. I love the dedication and competition of it all. My true main goal is to be able to make a difference in the world. That who I I can honestly see myself being a teacher at the end of my fighting career. Giving back is most important to me because so many people have helped me to be where I am today.
I am writing this in hopes of a sponsorship to help further my career. I can only say that I am consistently working to be the greatest as an athlete and a person. I refuse to give up on my dreams. I have a will and drive that will never quit. if you choose to sponsor me, I will display your logo on my competitive attire in the most professional way. Through all my events and competitions, I always keep my focus and have good sportsmanship towards all of my competition.
Thank you for your consideration.
Christopher J. Tabaldo
- I thank all of my friends, coaches, training partners, and my family! For all there support and encouragement.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you so much Boosters and sponsors please share my Rally via the social media!
Want to add more photos to your Rally description?
- Position your cursor where you want the photo.
- Click the image icon and upload. (Photo must be a jpeg or png, 1 MB or less.)
- Click on photo and drag corner to resize.
- Click on Formats tab to choose alignment and add border.