- OUR STORY
- THANK YOU! So far, Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT) has raised $675 to help cover expenses of its 2017 Declaring the Glory of the Lord: Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT) Christian Book Tour.
- We need to raise additional funds to cover other expenses like liability insurance, facility fees, marketing/promotional fees, security fees, travel/lodging scholarships, website hosting/revision fees, telephone/fax line charges, mailing fees, etc. Please join Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT) for its 2017 Walk & Talk Fellowship Fundraiser series.
- CAOT's Summer 2017 Walk & Talk Fellowship Fundraisers will take place on 8/12/17 at Lake Montebello in Baltimore, MD and 8/19/17 at Druid Hill Park in Baltimore, MD. Wear your walking shoes and comfortable gear and meet us on one or both days from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Walk & talk with Christian book lovers and authors. We hope you will walk with us, and we hope you will help us obtain monetary donations via this page for every lap we walk.
- Don't worry if you can't join us in Baltimore! You can walk whereever YOU are! Sign-up as a Roster for this page and email Lynn Pinder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-929-1418 for support.
- A special THANK YOU to the 90+ Christian authors who are part of the Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT) family. Kudos to all the the book lovers who support all of us by buying our books, showing up for our events, and listening to the Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT) Blog Talk Radio Show!
- Help Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT) raise money to support its 2017 Christian book tour by signing up to be part of the Walk & Talk Fellowship Fundraiser and sharing information about the Walk & Talk Fellowship Fundraiser via any of the social media share buttons listed at the bottom of this page!
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.Join Rally Roster