Welcome to My Rally Campaign
Hi my name is Ed, I’m 8 years old and love playing Tennis and started playing at an early age at my local clubs in Sutton Coldfield. (my Dad has helped me write this) I now have one lesson a week and play on a weekly County 8u performance squad to help me improve, I also love competing and try my hardest every time my Mum enters me in a competition.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- I'm planning a trip to "Little Mo" International Tournament held every year in florida and need funding to help pay for the trip in December 2016.
- The "Little Mo" International tournaments are open to any player from the United States and worldwide ages 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
How I Got Here
- Earlier this year I had a fantastic opportunity to meet one of my heroes Andy Murray, you can see my Video below, it was a fantastic experience meeting Andy and he has inspired me to one day be the best i can be and compete internationally and play at Wimbledon.
- When I met Andy Murray https://youtu.be/a-yuTRYncb4
- I'm currently rated as an LTA Orange 1 player, play on the 8U Warwickshire County training Squad and have been invited to LTA regional training.
My current coach use to hit with Kei Nishikori in Florida and thinks I play brilliantly but have a long way to go, check out my videos and follow my progress on Twitter
- Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Edstennis7
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/EdsTennis7/
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
Thanks for reading this and helping me on my journey, please share my Rally via the social media share buttons on your page and follow me on Twitter for updates on my progress.