Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Hi my name is Desiree. I am the mother to a wonderful adventerous and athletic 14 year old young man.
- If you are reading this. I hope you find it in your heart to help me support my son. I am asking for assistance with my son Yasiah Jamison football/basketball athletic fees.
- I am a mother who is continuing to find ways to keep my son happy, healthy and inteligent. Last month he stated that he wished to be a part of his high school football and basketball team at Central Gwinnett High School.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- Oh My, to be apart of a sport in high school is so expensive. I might not have the funds, but my son and I have the heart and we are very optimistic that he will be apart of both teams.
- $1050.00 fee to join his high school football/basketball team. I am also going to use these funds to pay for accessories such as gloves, cleats, pads, and practice clothing.
- The $1050.00 fee will include his uniform, travel and safety equipment such as helmets and body pads.
How I Got Here
- I work hard to keep my son in a great school district, a roof over our head, clothing and food in the refridgerator. I give all my love to my son and support him with all of his dreams. I did not think that to join a sport would be this expensive all at once.
- I would like to thank anyone that forwards this posting to friends and family members. Thank you, for reading this post and supporting my son in his journey to greatness. Becoming apart of a great team will bring value to his life.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Team Jamison!! Spread the word and join us in this journey.
There are no updates yet.
Mash & Ella Bean