Help me achieve my dream
- Hello, My name is Nicholas Suchy. I am 16 years old and I am a member of the BC Park and Pipe team for slopestyle skiing. This year I have been given the oppourtunity to traval around Canada and The United States to compete in national level competitions.
- My goal is to make a career out of skiing, and have fun while doing it. More specifically I want to make the Canadian National Slopestyle Team and travel the world competeing.
- Some major competitions I am setting my sights on include the X-Games and Bejing 2022 Olympics.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- Freestyle skiing is anything but free when it comes to cost. I started a Rally Me page to raise money so I can travel around Canada to competitions. If you donate to me, the funds will be used exclusively for: travel, gear, hotels, competition fees, ect...
- My schedual this year includes competitions and training in Whistler, Whitehorse, Aspen, Quebec, Ontario, and Calgary.
How I Got Here
- The first time I stepped on a pair of skis I was just under 2 years old at a ski hill in Kazakhstan. We moved to Revelstoke BC in 2002. Since then I have skied every year, and I have been fortunate enough to have Revelstoke Mountain Resort grow with me. When I was 11 years old I became very passionate about it, focusing solely on skiing and at 15 I decided to go after my dream. I left Revelstoke and moved in with a family in Vernon to train with the Silverstar Freestyle team. That year was filled with hard work, dedication and success. I went to 4 competitions that season and placed in 2 of them. Because of my dedication and success last year, I was given the opportunity to train with the BC Park and Pipe team to further progress my skiing. This year I will be traveling around Canada and The United States to compete at the national level in slopestyle, halfpipe, and big air.
- I wouldnt be where I am today without all the people that have given me so much love and support. My coaches, from past and present, have taught me so much. My friends and family who have givin me so much support thoughout the years. And the family I stayed with last year opened up many doors and opportunities Thank you to my parents, friends and family. Most importantly I want to thank all my coaches for teaching me and being great role models. And lastly to my sponsors, The guys at Skookum Cycle and Ski in Revelstoke have helped me out a tonne. And the wonderful people at SAXX Underwear.
How to help
Ways that you can donate include:
- Products or services I can use
- Products or services I can auction off
- Share this page with your friends
- Anything helps
- Apex Slopestyle - 5th
- Whistler Slopestyle - 2nd
- Whistler Big Air - 7th
- Mt. Washington Slopestyle - 5th
- Mt. Washington Big Air - 2nd
Thank you for visiting my page and helping me make my dream a reality