Welcome to Our Rally Campaign
This is Team Page’s second year curling competitively. Our goals for this season are to communicate better throughout the entire game, stay positive, and make it to Nationals. Curling is an expensive sport with equipment, travel expenses, and bonspiel (tournaments) costs. With your help, support and our dedication we can make our goals come true!
How We Got Here
- we took 1st in the Mapleton Women’s Bonspiel and women's league.
- 3rd at the Elizabeth Bushe Memorial Bonspiel in Duluth and the Mapleton Junior Bonspiel
- 4th at State Playdowns.
- We also participated in the following bonspiels: Madison Jr., Brainerd 4th Ever, and Kyle Satrom Memorial in St. Paul
- at our first bonspiel of the season, we were the Second Event Champions at the Eau Claire Jr. Bonspiel.
We also plan on attending the Fargo Open Bonspiel and the Elizabeth Bushe Memorial in Duluth before playing at Regional Playdowns.
- Skip: Mackenzie Page, daughter of Scott and Chriss Page. This is Kenzie’s 10th year curling. She is a Freshman studying Dental Hygiene at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Her favorite thing about curling is how friendly everyone you meet at bonspiels are and how every shot is different and how the game can change in just one end. This will be Kenzie’s 4th State Playdowns and her personal goal for this season is to believe in the shots she’s calling and shooting and to go to Nationals.
- Third: Hallie Hicks, daughter of Mark and Jodi Hicks. This is Hallie’s 13th year curling. She is a Junior at Maple River High school in Mapleton, MN. Her favorite thing about curling is that it’s a fun and unique sport and it’s a great way to meet new people who’s interested in the same thing you are.This will be Hallie’s 2nd State Playdowns and her personal goal this season is to develop a better attitude about winning or losing.
- Second: Abigail Page, daughter of Scott and Chriss Page. This is Abbie’s 10th year curling. She is a Sophomore at Mankato East High School in Mankato, MN. Her favorite thing about curling is everything, she likes how anyone can make any shot during the game and has to be ready for it. This will be Abbie’s 4th State Playdowns and her personal goal this season is to make it to Nationals.
- Lead: Emily Jaeger, daughter of Michael and Susan Jaeger. This is Emily’s 13th year curling. She is a Junior at Maple River High School in Mapleton, MN. Her favorite thing about curling is it’s a different sport that not many people know about, but it’s fun and you meet so many new friendly people. This will be Emily’s 3rd State Playdowns and her personal goal for this season is to be more consistent on her shots.
- Coach: Cole Jaeger. his favorite thing about coaching is helping improve and teach his players. Cole has been curling all his life and has curled in Jr and Men's Playdowns since 2006, he participated in Jr Nationals in 2011. His favorite thing about curling is the social aspects. Cole’s goal for our team this season is to see the team play their best and make friends.
Join Our Team and Spread the Word!
- Please go and like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Team-Page-1122929604384199/
- If you have a business or know someone who owns one we are always looking for sponsors.
- Please spread our team’s name through social media and share this with your friends, family and co-workers.
Thank you for all the love, help and support.
Mackenzie, Hallie, Abigail, & Emily