Welcome to the Rams Wrestling Campaign
- I'm Coach Grady, Head Coach of the Edgewood Rams Wrestling program here in Edgewood, MD.
- We are seeking your contribution to the program to help support young wrestler ages 4-13 in the local Edgewood community.
- We pride ourselves on being a low-cost opportunity for young men & girls to learn the sport of wrestling, compete in the region, and embrace life-long values that the sport has to offer.
Why We're Raising Funds
- Proceeds from your gift will ensure that program services remain at a high-standard and registration costs remain affordable year-to-year.
- With your gift we will be able to purchase necessary equipment, pay for season tournament costs, manage travel fees for youth, and operate our yearly summer camp.
How I Got Here
- As many of you may know, I spent the majority of my life (since age 5) growing and competing at the highest level in the sport of wrestling. Countless hours practicing, training, praying for the day that I would be able to call myself a State Champion.
- After 13 years of blood, sweat, and tears, during my last league match in high school, I reached that Goal and became a 2007 Independent State Wrestling Champion.
- Upon winning the Championship, I knew eventually it would be my turn to pass along the virtues of wrestling to young people similar to myself.
- Last season, my father and I decided that we would step up to the plate and reinvent the Edgewood Rams Rec Program, the program I grew up in.
- I knew it was my calling to help the young men/women in my community find focus, determination, discipline and success in this world.
- My vehicle, THE THING I KNOW THE BEST: WRESTLING!!
THIS IS WHAT GOT ME HERE! I KNEW I MUST TAKE ALL MY ENERGY AND GIFT IT TO MY COMMUNITY!
- This past year, I have been blessed to take on such a vibrant, ready to be great, bunch of kids.
- Everyday I'm suprised by one of them by how well they pick up a technique or how hard they are willing to be successful.
- In fact, they inspire me to take a deeper look in myself to improve my coaching.
In addition to AWESOME KIDS...
- I am absolutely blessed to some really supportive parents.
- Parents that know what's in their childs' best interest, parents that aren't afraid to "jump-in" when help is needed.
- Words can't describe how thankful I am for My Parents!
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- I want to invite you to add your support. I am a great believer in the "It takes a Village" Mindset. We live in a time where children accross the globe are begging for attention and support. "We Have Got!!" to have positive resources for them to occupy themselves. They need each and everyone of us to jump in as a support.
- I want to Thank You in Advance for your contribution and I ask that you flood this accross your social media pages.
LET'S FILL UP OUR TIMELINES WITH POSITIVE MOVEMENTS FOR UPLIFT!!!
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.