Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Hello we are Kendall & Quincey McCoy. Kendall is 12 and Quincey is 9 years old.
- Our goal is to raise $5000 so that we may compete this gymnastic season.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- Our gym will not allow us to compete unless all fees are paid in full. Our mom is a single mom who works three jobs to support us and keep us in this sport. We do not get any support from our dad so our mom has been doing whatever she can to get as much of our fees paid. We need support or all of out training is for nothing. We currently train 30 hours a week and our goal is to become elite. We have been training since we were 2 years old and we are a Level 9 and 10.
How I Got Here
- Kendall was a Level 9 last year at the age of 11. She qualified for Regionals and Westerns. At Westerns she was 2nd on Bars. She was the leader of her team at 11 years old and was very successful.
- Quincey was a Level 7 last year. She tested out of Level 5, skipped Level 6 and went straight to 7. She earned Vault Champion of Colorado and 3rd Overall in the State. She qualified for Regionals where she scored a 9.9 on Bars, and a 98.50 on Vault. She was Tegional Vault champion and got 2nd on Bars with a 9.9. This year Quincey already tested out of Level 8 and will be a 9 year old Level 9.
- We want to compete so badly this year but with no financial support from our dad, our mom is struggling to pay everything current. We both attend public school. We train from 7:00 am to 9:30 Am and then go to school til 2:30, and then come back and practice til 5:30/6:00. We do this Monday through Friday and maintain A's and B's at school.
- We love our team and our Coaches. They are supportive and want us to compete too. Our head Coach is Marcello Talandre. He is the best coach in Colorado and is training one of our teammates for the National Team.
- We really want to thank our Mom. She struggles and does everything for us. She does it all by herself and never complains. She is a wonderful mom and deserves some help.
Want to add more photos to your Rally description?
- Position your cursor where you want the photo.
- Click the image icon and upload. (Photo must be a jpeg or png, 1 MB or less.)
- Click on photo and drag corner to resize.
- Click on Formats tab to choose alignment and add border.