Welcome to D1 Minnesota 17U Fundraising Campaign
- Deon Richardson, Al Harris and Tim Theisen are the coaches of this year's 17U D1 Minnesota Adidas Uprising team.
- We play a national schedule that requires us to travel to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Des Moines, Las Vegas, Little Rock, Madison, Spartanburg (SC), and St. Louis as well as several tournaments all over the state of Minnesota.
Why Are We Raising Funds
- While we have a sponsorship deal with Adidas, the subsidy that we receive only covers about 1/3 of the expenses for the team.
- The money that we raise will help cover:
- Airline tickets
- Rental vans
- Hotel rooms
- Tournament entry fees
- Gym rentals for practice
- Scholarship assistance for players who cannot afford it
Next Level Success
- This year's NCAA Tournament field includes 6 former D1 Minnesota Players.
- The players in our program last year received over 150 Division I scholarships representing schools like Air Force, Arizona, Arizona State, Auburn, Ball State, Baylor, Boston, Brown, Cal State Bakersfield, Clemson, Connecticut, Cornell, Creighton, Dayton, Denver, DePaul, Drexel, Duquesne, Florida, Furman, George Mason, Green Bay, Harvard, Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Louisville, Loyola (IL), Maine, Marquette, Memphis, Miami (FL), Miami (OH), Minnesota, Montana State, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Carolina State, North Dakota, North Dakota State, Northern Illinois, Northern Iowa, Northwestern, Ohio State, Oregon, Oregon State, Pennsylvania, Portland, Princeton, Providence, Sam Houston State, San Diego, Santa Clara, Siena, South Dakota, South Dakota State, St. Mary's (CA), Tennessee State, Texas, Texas Tech, Toledo, Tulane, UCLA, UNC Greensboro, USC, UNLV, Valparaiso, Virgina, Virgina Tech, Washington State, Wisconsin, Xavier and Yale.
Truly a Team Effort
- The young men in our program are exceptional basketball players and student athletes who use the platform that we provide to help facilitate their dreams.
- Without all of the support that we receive from our parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters and the many others that support these young men this would not be possible.
Join the Team and Spread the Word!
In order to further lighten that load on all, as well as provide scholarship players assistance, we are trying to raise $25,000 by May 1.
If you can afford it please consider a gift of $100 or whatever you can afford will help.
Please share this with friends and relatives - even small donations add up. You can share this message via the social media buttons on the page.