My name is Amelie Stein and I'm 11 years old. I started skating when I was 7 and joined Park City's synchronized skating team when I was 8. I love synchronized skating because it gives me a chance to skate and be on a team at the same time. This year, my team has a chance at making Synchronized Skating Nationals in Portland OR and we need your help!
In my very first synchronized skating competition, I was so nervous that I felt sick to my stomach all day. I didn't want to let my team down. It's one thing to let yourself down, but another thing to let the whole team down. I was so nervous that I almost didn't compete. My team gave me amazing support and my friends gave me the courage I needed to get out on the ice. They helped me believe in myself and I did. We got 1st place.
We are going to work very hard this year in the hopes of qualifying for nationals! Thanks in advance for your support :)
Welcome to Our Rally Campaign
- We are the Park City Icing Juvenile Synchronized Skating Team for the Figure Skating Club of Park City. Most of us have been skating together for 3-5 years. This year, for the first time in our club history, we have qualified for the Synchronized Skating Nationals in Portland OR and we need your help!
Why We Are Raising Funds
- We are raising money for travel to Anaheim CA, Witchits KS, and Portland OR. Sectionals are in Kansas and then we'll go on to Nationals in Portland!!
- Our team also needs warm-ups and practice uniforms.
- Our team is comprised of 18 amazing figure skaters between the ages of 8 and 12. We are going to work very hard this year in the hopes of qualifying for nationals!
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you so much for helping our team reach its fundraising goals! Share us on social media with the share buttons on my page :)
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.
Nana and Papa