I have been skating since I was just under 3 years old. I love to skate. I am now at the preliminary level and just started working on my double axel. I love being part of Park City Icing. We are a great team and love skating together. I cannot wait to compete and I hope we make it to Nationals. It just costs a lot of money to train and then travel. Please help us get there!
Welcome to Our Rally Campaign
- We are the Park City Icing Juvenile Synchronized Skating Team for the Figure Skating Club of Park City. Most of us have been skating together for 3-5 years. This year, for the first time in our club history, we have qualified for the Synchronized Skating Nationals in Portland OR and we need your help!
Why We Are Raising Funds
- We are raising money for travel to Anaheim CA, Witchits KS, and Portland OR. Sectionals are in Kansas and then we'll go on to Nationals in Portland!!
- Our team also needs warm-ups and practice uniforms.
- Our team is comprised of 18 amazing figure skaters between the ages of 8 and 12. We are going to work very hard this year in the hopes of qualifying for nationals!
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you so much for helping our team reach its fundraising goals! Share us on social media with the share buttons on my page :)
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.