Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Established in 1973, TYFA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that offers children of all ages the opportunity to participate in organized Football and Cheering programs at one of the best facilities on Pouncey Tract Rd, adjacent to Short Pump Middle School.
- New this year, Football Rookies (ages 5-6) will be practicing and playing in full pads and helmets. Our number one goal is to keep all our of participants safe and having fun. We are looking towards donations to support the safety of all football teams' pads and helmets.
- The goal of our association is to teach each athlete the skills it takes to participate in football or cheerleading, while concentrating on the enjoyment of working as a team. In addition, we teach good values and sportsmanship, regardless of our team(s) scores at the end of the game.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The funds will be used towards reconditioning all teams' pads and helmets. Any additional donations will be used towards additional equipment for our football teams.
How I Got Here
The Tuckahoe Youth Football Association (TYFA) has undertaken several strategic planning sessions with our Board of Directors to plan for the best possible outcome for our athletes while continuing to align with our main focus of providing a well-supervised program of recreation and instruction to the youth of our community.
In 2017, our Board of Directors has been reviewing our options for the association and we have some exciting news! For our 2017 season, we will be a part of the River City Youth Football and Cheer League.
This is a change from our past affiliation with the Metropolitan Youth Football and Cheerleading League. We have reviewed several options for our association and our families and believe that this change will provide the experience that our goals strive to provide.
- Thank you for your donation!