Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- I am 12 years old and currently in my 6th season of Track and Field. I compete in the 400 meter, 800 meter and 1500 meter races. I have qualified for Nationals every year since I began running.
- This year, I was named as one of Tennessee's Top 500 Girls 800 meter runners.
- My goal of $750 is to assist in my trip to the AAU National/Jr Olympic Meet in Michigan. The money will help to alleviate some of the financial burdens for my parents.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The money raised will assist in paying for my travel and stay in Michigan for a full week.
How I Got Here
- I began running track when I was only 7 years old, often times competing against youth older than me. I have medaled in all of my events and achieved personal best records annually.
- Track has been a way for me to lower stress and anxiety due to school (and an annoying little sister).
- I would like to especially thank my mother, father, grandparents, and coaches for their continued support.
- I would also like to thank those who have followed me online and through social media and cheered me on.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!.
There are no updates yet.