Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- I am 12 years old and currently in my 6th season of Track and Field. I compete in the 400 meter, 800 meter and 1500 meter races. I have qualified for Nationals every year since I began running.
- This year, I was named as one of Tennessee's Top 500 Girls 800 meter runners.
- My goal of $750 is to assist in my trip to the AAU National/Jr Olympic Meet in Michigan. The money will help to alleviate some of the financial burdens for my parents.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The money raised will assist in paying for my travel and stay in Michigan for a full week.
How I Got Here
- I began running track when I was only 7 years old, often times competing against youth older than me. I have medaled in all of my events and achieved personal best records annually.
- Track has been a way for me to lower stress and anxiety due to school (and an annoying little sister).
- I would like to especially thank my mother, father, grandparents, and coaches for their continued support.
- I would also like to thank those who have followed me online and through social media and cheered me on.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!.