Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Kickin 2 Achieve is a martial arts non-profit organization. Our program is committed to building and instilling in our youths the importance of academics, confidence, discipline, leadership, and integrity. Kicking 2 Achieve is asking for your support to help our children continue to strive for excellence at home, in the classrooms as well as in the community
- Our goal is to raise $100,000 for 20 kids for a year of afterschool care and Taekwondo.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The funds will be used to provide each child with after school care, twice a week taekwondo classes, pick up service from schools, snacks, and uniform.
How I Got Here
- Kicking 2 Achieve is affiliated with Kickin Kids afterschool program, began by Kim Brothers Taekwondo back in 1968. Kim Brothers a very well known Martial Arts school throughout Atlanta, GA has had the pleasure of training many successful athletes throughout the years. Kickin Kids is a well-trusted program in our community with our local school and families. Because of this we decided back in 2015 to initiate Kickin 2 Achieve a non-profit for those children that are in need of after school care and to help out parents as well.
- Our team of parents and local school partnerships are what makes us who we are.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Your donations will go toward sponsoring the children into after school program and summer camps that will instill the virtues thru Martial Arts training. Thank you for considering our great cause and for your donations.