Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- My name is Austin Kidd. I am a collegiate runner who has just taken an interest in cycling.
- My goal is to raise $500 for me to pursue my passion of competing in triathlons. Since I already have the running part down, I am first going to focus on cycling, then the swimming aspect.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The funds raised will be used solely for updating equipment and race fee entries. Any amount given will only help motivate myself to continue pursuing my dream.
How I Got Here
- I am an endurance runner who has competed through high school and has continued into college. I like the combination of running and cycling due to the benefits that both give each other.
- I have hit the wall of not wanting to run multiple times, but my drive has always been stronger than that weakness. This has allowed me to get to where I am today.
- I want to thank my parents for always pushing me to be my best. I want to thank my teammmates, past and present, for always challenging me during practices. Thank you to all my coaches that had modeled me into the runner that I have become today.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you for your time to learn more about me. Hopefully this will help you make your decision to donate to my Rally. Please share this so that I can become closer to reaching my goals!