Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- My name is Gia Mazza. I am 15 years old (9/8/2001) fighting for Team USA at the World Federation Championships in Spain in October in the 16/17 year old -53Kg Division.
- My goal is to raise enough money to fly me and my Mother to Spain and help pay for flights, boarding & meals
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The funds will help pay for mandatory chest protector, travel, training, rooms & meals
How I Got Here
- I started training karate @ Hiro Karate in Las Vegas when I was turning 11 years old. I have won 3 USA National titles, Gold medals in CO, AZ, CA & TX as well as many other local tournaments. I also recieved several Silver & Bronze medals along the way. I won the US Open, Azawa Title & the Jr Olympics (International Cup) a few times. August 2017, I won the 16/17 year old USA National Gold Medal which now allows me to represent our country's flag (USA) and fight for the World Championship in October in Spain.
- The challenges we face as Team USA, is our parents need to pay for all expenses including travel to and from Spain as well as trainig from August thru October at several out of state locations whch calls for more travel by air plus hotels and meals.
- I would like to thank my parents for all their continued support and financial investment. My Sensi Hiroshi Allen a former World Champion and several USA National Gold Mdals and my new coach Sensi Nicole Poirier formerly Canada's National Team Coach,whom both have brought me and trained me to be the person I am today and the chance to win a World Championship and to my soon to be newest coach, Tommy Hood, te USA Jr National Coach, I look forward to fighting for him
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you to everyone who will help me compete my dream and share my story on your social media share buttons on your page.
Groups and individuals raising money for the same goal.Join Rally Roster