Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Hi, my name is Laney. I am almost 14yo and have been playing soccer since I was 4years old. I am mainly a goalie with Sporting Springfield Soccer Club but can and will play any other position...it may not be pretty but if coach says it, i do it! I have tried other sports, while still playing soccer, and don't love them like I do soccer. It is the only sport I play and I try to play it year round. If my club isn;t in session, I make or join teams to be able to play in various indoor sessions or tournaments. So here is the reason I am asking for donations... My club is offering us a chance to go to Madrid in August of 2018. As in Madrid, Spain. This is a once in a life time chance for me to experience something like this. This is an opportunity for me to see and do things I might never get the chance to do it. If I can't raise at least $2500.00 There is no way I will be able to go. So, below is where all the donations will go...
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The money will be split between the stuff below ($1900) and a plane ticket, pass port and extra for what ifs.
* 8 Nights accommodation in Madrid in a 3* or 4* hotel
* Meal Plan: Half board (Breakfast each day, lunch or dinner)
* 3 pre-arranged competitive matches against Spanish opponents
* Training pitches and clinic sessions (as per itinerary)
* 4 Training sessions at Real Madrid City: Certificates and individual evaluations, official
group picture, sling bag, water bottle and Realmadrid Foundation Training Program kit
* Tour Real Madrid CF Stadium, and Museum and Real Madrid City
* Lunch at REAL Cafe (Inside Real Madrid CF Stadium)
* Tour Spanish Soccer Federation Museum and Training Complex
* Laundry for team players (Uniform only) - (3 loads)
* Sightseeing activities: Visit the city of Madrid and World Heritage cities of Toledo and Segovia
* Charter buses (motor coach) are reserved for all necessary transfers while in Europe
* Supervisor to be with team at all times 24/7
* Comprehensive medical and cancellation insurance
* generation adidas international promo product.
- I won't only be depending on donations. I will be looking for ways to make money until then by babysitting, pet sitting, mowing, raking or snow shoveling etc. My mom is also looking at getting a part time job in the Spring, when soccer slows down for me and my dad will be picking up extra hours at work.
--->Please feel free to share this any way you can! I appreciate anything you can do. Thanks for taking time out to read this! <---
Kristen, Patrick, Abby and Julia